Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

FLOWER CARPET IN BRUSSELS

Hi it's been a few days since you've heard of me, but I've decided that from now on I will post on monday, wednesday and friday. This will honestly work best for me. I'm full of inspiration and in the near future you can expect 2 more posts about Cuba.

Anyways, friday after work my mom, sister and me took the train to Brussels where we met my dad to visit the flower carpet. It's been a while since I've visited Brussels, but I loved being back. At la Grand Place there was a flower carpet which was so pretty. I took a few pictures to share with you today. Afterwards we ate dinner at Hard Rock Cafe and it was delicious as always! Today is the last day you can visit the flower carpet in case you were wondering! Have a nice monday everyone! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment